Easter is a bizarre holiday. The dead returning to life. Bunny shaped chocolates. Painting and hiding eggs…. and handing your children over to strange adults poorly dressed as humanoid rabbits. I need to warn you. If you don’t enjoy cringing, do not read any further.
1. “Now it places the Easter eggs in the basket, or else it gets the hose again.”
2. “They will say that I have shed innocent blood. What’s blood for, if not for shedding?”
3. I honestly believe whoever made this costume has never actually seen a rabbit.
4. It has 2 mustaches and one them is growing from its fangs.
5. “I’ve seen enough horror movies to know that any weirdo wearing a mask is never friendly.”
6. “Good evening, Clarice.”
7. If you need someone to dress up as the Easter Bunny, try to find someone who looks like Steve Buscemi.
8. If you can’t find someone who looks like Steve Buscemi, Eugene Levy is the obvious second choice.
9. Jesus Christ!
10. “I have such sights to show you.”
11. Meth. Not even once.
12. “No tears please, it’s a waste of good suffering.”
13. Dr. Mureau Pig/Bunny Atrocity Mask? Check! Costume on backwards? Check! Suspect location? Check! Happy Easter.
14. Can’t find a bunny mask? Carve one from a paper plate. It’ll be cute.
15. “You are all my children now.”
16. “He sees you when you’re sleeping. He knows when you’re awake.”
17. ‘Thumbs Up’ for eternal nightmares!
18. “Nobody escapes us!”
19. I’m pretty sure this bunny has either nodded off or died.